Everythings Comin' Up Roses!

Wow ... just when I thought life couldn't get any better ... Tuesday comes along! I've got some fabulous news that I just can't share right now, but I'm bustin' a gut to tell someone. You'll have to keep readin' my post to find out what I have in the works. If all goes as planned, you'll love following this blog!

Like I said before ... this layoff thing is rather nice. I've got the cleaning bug. Before layoffs, or we shall refer to it as BL, I had an excuse for letting things go, mainly my clothes closet. I have to admit that I'm a shoe horse and instead of putting the shoes back on the shoe rack I began to kick them off in the closet. Literally there was a pile of shoes on the floor, in the closet, and I had a hard time getting the door closed. While sorting through the shoes I decided that I could get rid of some of my skinny clothes too. You know the ones I'm talking about. Those clothes that shrink in the dryer or for some unexplained reason began shrinking while you were asleep. Do clothes REALLY get too little for you, or do you get too big for the clothes?

Well, all those skinny clothes that I'm sure I'll wear someday, went downstairs in the guest bedroom closet, including some shoes that I just couldn't part with.

And, a good share of bags, clothes that I don't want, and shoes went to the Deseret Industries, or as we call it, the D.I. It's a place where you can donate things.

It was kinda sad looking at all of the past convention badges, pins, and Stampin' Up! clothing that I've acquired over the years. I have 24 Stampin' Up! logo articles of clothing. Any takers?

I'm going to post this now before I lose the information cuz I want to post some more pics and share with you a good cleaning tip.

8 comments:

Cula said...

your optimisim is amazing!!! are you serious about the SU! stuff? i'll but it from you.

Cula said...

oops.... i meant buy it from you.

Anonymous said...

I'd love info on your logo stuff if you are seriously going to sell it!

Thanks
~Lois

Unknown said...

I would love some of those Logo clothes if you are serious. Also some of the bags if you are parting with those as well.
chris gallacher

mom48 said...

Linda! I am so excited to be able to hear your voice everyday! I can hear it just as if you were here. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us demos. I am so excited! Thank you for caring about us so much to reach out to us through your blog. I am motivated again to re-build my slumping business through your enthusiasm and positive attitude. If you can do it, we can too.

Lynn from Linden, CA

Bev Dahl said...

There are so many people that would love to have your logo clothes! MEE TOO!

I think you just need to have a silent auction by the picture of each item and its size.
If you need the money, keep it. If not, donate it to your favorite charity (put me on that list too, I was laid off last January!)

You are so awesome and I can't wait to hear your good news!!

Kelly Taylor said...

You are so funny! I am going to love stalking your blog! Post the logo clothes! I'm sure you will have many buyers!

Patty Bennett said...

What.. you have clothes that shrink too?? Glad to know I'm not the only one! LOL :) :) Hugs! Patty