And the Winners ARE ..... Drum Roll Please!

Just a quick post before I go over and fix breakfast for the Mum and Dad. Then later today I'll post more pics from the Stampin' Palooza event in Toronto. I've been sooo busy with the parents as well as working on two of the most adorable projects for UStamp with Dawn and Friends. You're going to die when you see them!! (At least I think they're pretty amazing!)

We have two proud owners of free passes to UStamp ... Handcrafted by Dawn in Raleigh, North Carolina and Catherine Healy from Wheeling, Illinois. Girls, check out the comment on your blog for instructions to pick up your free pass to UStamp.

Happy Friday!

Hugs and Loves -- Linda

1 comment:

Handcrafted By Dawn said...

Linda, you could knock me over with a feather!!!! I am one of those folks who rarely IF ever wins anything...thank you! You have made me such a happy camper this week. Love and hugs!

Dawn