Sleepless in Seattle!

Hooray ... I'm going to Seattle in a couple of weeks for a regional seminar and Nat, Neal, and the girls are coming to stay with me in the hotel. While I'm working they'll see the sights and then we'll get to be together in the evenings until I leave for home Sunday morning. I can't wait to see my little Abbigail, and Katie Bugs, and Sarah, and of course Nat and Neal! Oh Nat ... be sure and bring your ear plugs for everyone in the room ... I snore! I won't be able to go out Thursday night because we have an appointment with a demonstrator that evening. But I'm all yours Friday and Saturday evening!

I made the cutest geneology page using a Simply Scrappin Kit, the Big Shot, and the Curly Label Punch. When I get a camera ... BOOOOO!, I'll take a picture and post it. We're going to do a similar page layout for our Enrichment Activity next Tuesday. We're having the sisters come over to the church and rotate through various activites such as working in the Geneology Library, doing a family history scrapbook page, watching a provident living demonstration on using wheat berries (whatever that is???), doing visiting teaching interviews, making some cute boxes with the Big Shot for their sisters on their visiting teaching route, and having a bowl of soup and a roll to eat. Sounds like fun ... I can't wait!

A big storm is brewing! It's been snowing every other day this week. It just started raining really hard. Hope it doesn't snow while I'm driving to work tomorrow.

Yeah ... Friday tomorrow and casual dress day at work, and getting closer to Conference weekend. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds fun; I wish I could go (both to Seattle and to your enrichment night)!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Wheat berries are kind of like dingle berries!!

Eden said...

That's true, Ginger. Except they taste worse. (kidding--sort of)

Charlene said...

Don't forget to use your lovely notebook during Conference!!! Miss you!!

Natalie said...

Yes - I can't wait either. We won't be leaving for Seattle till Friday mid-day, so we'll be there Friday evening.

Enrichment sounds fun! Oh, and you spelled Abigail's name wrong. Not that you're a bad granny or anything.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the page you created. I am trying to find ways to do a family history scrapbook for my family!